There are many meaningful ways to engage in supporting Ewalu! Your gifts of generous financial support, your heartfelt prayers, your advocacy, and promotion, as well as your time spent in volunteering are all important ways of ensuring that Ewalu’s mission and ministry continue to be strong. Thank you for your support!
There are many ways to give Ewalu. Making an outright gift is most common but here are a few more ways to think about how you can support Ewalu’s mission and ministry.
- Include Ewalu’s ministry in your will
- Encourage your kids to attend summer camp
- Sponsor children from your congregation so they can attend camp
- Designate gifts from Thrivent Choice Dollars to Ewalu
- Give stock or property to Ewalu
- Encourage your congregation to financially support Ewalu
If you would like to give to Ewalu or have any questions about giving opportunities, please contact Clark Baldwin, Executive Director.