Update – April 1
All spring events are postponed or canceled through April 30th. We will contact those groups that are impacted by this action.
Summer Camp at Ewalu will go on as planned at this time, with enhanced sanitation and health screenings for check-in. We are waiting and watching this situation unfold while listening to the recommendations from our governing bodies.
If it is best to cancel summer camp for the safety of our guests and their families, all parents and guardians will be notified directly. Additionally, we will post to Facebook and our website these changes.
We will offer full refunds for summer camp, but we ask that you consider donating the deposit back to Ewalu to help sustain our ministry in this difficult time.
Additional updates will be provided on our Facebook page and website as the situation changes.