Give a Gift
Gifts of prayer, volunteer time, financial contributions, and donated items are crucial to sustain the important ministries of Ewalu. Programs here are safe, fun, and effective thanks to you – the individuals, families, churches, and groups who contribute so generously. These gifts also keep our facilities working well for Ewalu’s busy year-round retreats. Thank you for supporting Ewalu as an extension of the Church’s ministry!
Donate Now – Click the donate button below.
If you don’t have a PayPal account and don’t see a place to enter your credit card information, look for the following phrase after hitting the donate button and click “continue.”
Other Ways to Contribute
There are many ways to contribute financially to Outdoor Ministry. You can make a monetary donation or consider another means:
1. Include Ewalu’s ministry in your will
2. Charitable gift annuities
3. Encourage your kids to attend summer camp
4. Sponsor a child’s week at camp
5. Gifts from Thrivent Choice Dollars to Ewalu
6. Stock or property
7. Purchase a quilt at Ewalu’s Fall Festival and Quilt Auction
8. Gifts in kind – see our wish list
9. Volunteer (at an event or on your own)
10. Signup and use Goodsearch
If you would like to give to Ewalu or have any questions about planned giving opportunities, please contact Frank Johnson, Executive Director.
On behalf of the Ewalu staff, board, and approximately 9,000 people each year who benefit directly through participation at camp, and roughly 200 churches supporting Ewalu through prayer, participation, and gifts: THANK YOU for your faithful support!